Asset Management goes far beyond collecting rent and mowing the lawn. With a broker and developer perspective, we will manage your property from top to bottom as if it was our own. With a full-service brokerage and management services, CIP Asset Management is perfectly suited to match your long or short-term investment goals. No two properties are the same and our team will customize services for each site. We evaluate each asset and build the proper system to help you maximize your investment.
Property owners look to CIP Asset Management when:
- Concerned that their property is not getting the attention it needs and deserves from the current property manager
- Tired of the day-to-day grind when trying to manage the property themselves
- Desiring the peace of mind that every effort is being made to proactively attract and retain tenants
- Dealing with a troubling tenant or issue that just will not seem to get resolved
- Having trouble reaching your property management team
- Considering overdue maintenance or capital improvement projects, but not sure what to do
- Selecting experienced professionals with the necessary skills, local knowledge, and relationships to achieve the best possible results
Our Process Overview:
- Interview client to identify current challenges and establish specific objectives
- Perform a comprehensive property assessment to discover strengths and weaknesses
- Identify potential maintenance and property enhancements which may increase the property value
- Interview, bid, and qualify third party vendor services
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the Property
- Handle all tenant service calls and maintenance requests
- Connect with Tenants regularly to ensure positive relationship
- Enforce lease terms
- Send monthly property condition and financial reports to owner
- Oversee any tenant finish out and building construction
In addition to a full-service Property Management experience, CIP Asset Management can also serve you during your larger construction projects.
With our hands-on approach, we will intimately know your property and establish a process to solve issues at the earliest possible moment to avoid those higher cost repairs. We will work with each vendor to coordinate what can often be a chaotic process of juggling simultaneous projects, all while causing minimal disruption for your tenant. We know that the tenants are the lifeblood of your investment and will be in close communication with them to ensure limited to no disruptions.